The Super Coda [ærgod ende] [sic] –
1. philosophy . the end of an end that grows out of the end and continues to grow until reaching absolutely non-referential proportions; never-ending.
2. parapsychology . a centripetal hallucination at the end of a musical and/or artistic performance.
3. concert series . an experimental cabaret curated by Valerie Kuehne, est. September 2009, that seeks operation under new/used Principles of Surprise, ideally resulting in inclusivity between different/unacquainted music/performance communities, as well as practical differentiation of individual musicians/performers within said communities, ideally resulting in interesting/anomalous performances and collaborations; a fucking good time.
4. blog . the occasionally philosophical, mostly introspective, and maybe dissociative writings of a hopelessly curious musician/performance artist with an extremely low tolerance for shitty, mainstream music/art, who would probably die for really fucking great music/art insofar as she almost died for non-music/art; the result of a hiatus from the aforementioned concert series; an ongoing platform for Music Writing/Reviews.
5. geographical location . The Panoply Performance Laboratory; Spectrum; Small Beast; Ange Noir; many other performance spaces, galleries, bars on a case-by-case basis, several basements, garages, back yards, and venues that are sadly no longer “living”.
contact email@example.com for excess information, mailings.